Monday, March 06, 2006

Only Because I Was Bored

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Paper boy/Runner from Dogs
2. Manual Labor in a nursery (the kind with plants, not babies)
3. Wannabe Haberdasher (Worked in the Mens department)
4. Graduate Assistant

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Clue
2. The Usual Suspects
3. The Faculty
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

4 Places I've Vacationed
1. Disney World
2. Ventura, CA
3. Duck, NC
4. Avon, NC

4 Shows I love
1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
4. Law & Order (I don't know why. I can't not watch it.)

4 Places I've Lived
1. Butler, PA
2. Grove City, PA
3. Indiana, PA
4. Avon, NC (I vacationed there enough times that it counts as living there, I swear. Um... yeah, I don't get out much.)

4 Favorite Foods/Dishes
1. Chicken Wings
2. Calico Beans
3. Cranberry Chicken in Rice
4. Pumpkin Pie (Did you know this stuff exists even when it's not Thanksgiving? It was a glorious day when I found out.)

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Grove City
2. New York City
3. Anywhere vaguely interesting
4. Avon, NC (I like this place so much, I'd move down there just to be a homeless guy. Catch fish to eat. Bathe in the ocean. Sleep on the benches outside of Dirty Dick's Crab Shack. Oh, it's be a totally sweet life. Down in good ol' Avon, NC.)

Well, that about sums up this virtually content-free post. I probably won't have a real update for a while. Check back on... oh, I'd say Thursday the 16. By then I should have stories about interesting things and pictures to go with them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Faculty? We need to talk. I move away and you and the department lose their edge. Now if you would have said Deuce Bigalow 2, well then, I would have understood.

Take 'er easy. And hey, if she's that easy, take er twice! Just some good ol' Wisconsin humor for ya. Seriously, I'm unemployed, I have nothing else to do.

3/07/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Yax said...

I guess I interpreted that category as "Movie I HAVE watched over and over". I never made any claims to having high tastes in cinema, I'm afraid.

3/07/2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger lvs said...

And, see, if you lived in Avon, you'd be within... six hours of me!

3/10/2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger slb said...

at least I understand after last night what the significance of you being back with more to talk about by the 16th is! hehe :-)

3/11/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home