Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How Could I Not Think This Was Cool?

This blog is called Frosty Chocolate Milkshakes after all. I'm think I'm obligated to like this video clip. It's the live-action version of the intro to The Simpsons.



For the truly detail-oriented person, this is a shot-for-shot remake of the intro that began running in Season 2, although they don't synch up perfectly. Yes, I checked by playing them both at the same time. Shut up, I do not have too much time on my hands. This was a study break.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rainey said...

That is so cool!! I didn't know you could do video on blogs!!! Sweet! Ok, that was a lot of exclamation points and I'll stop now. And, just because I have to say it, you're insane.

3/22/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Herr Wissenschaft said...

You do TOO have too much time on your hands. BTW: Did you notice how Marge is driving on the right hand side? Also, isn't there some sort of copyright violation here?

3/23/2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Yax said...

On the contrary, I feel I have an appropriate amount of time on my hands. Yes, I did notice Marge was sitting on the right side of the car. The video was, I believe, produced by SKY, the network that airs The Simpsons in England. So if you mean that the video violates the FOX copyright, then no, FOX authorized it. If you mean that the copyright is being violated by putting this on the internet, then... yeah, maybe.

3/23/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger -K- said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I need to show my dad this now!

3/23/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger -K- said...

matt, you are computer savvy and afraid of people finding you on the internet, so I thought you might be able to help. about a month ago, some of my students googled me and brought in pics of me from gcc and showed me. weirdness. naturally, I was desperately afraid of them finding my blog. obviously if someone mentions my name, that shows up and then they can just hit the link to find me. but I tried googling myself after that and my golb didn't come up. I just tried today (because I'm paranoid) and "I like Things" is the first thing listed!!! how did that happen? is there anything I can do to get rid of that? I tried googling other people with blogs' names, but theirs doesn't come up. why does mine? ahhhhhh!

3/25/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home