Hm... I second Rainey on the head question. Although I can't claim familiarity with the thumbs. Regardless of heads or thumbs it is an excellent picture. :)
Since I was taking the picture myself and had to set the timer, there was no way I could get my head in the shot and keep the words on the apron in focus, so I had to compromise.
Dear Yax, Help! I'm a twenty-something male who grew up in rural ruralia without ever having anything more than an original Super Nintendo. Once I hit college, I became familiar with two games which quickly whittled away any free time I had: Mario Kart (Cart?) and Goldeneye. I assumed these games could be played on any game station.
So I bought a Playstation 2. But woe! Both of those games (both!) can only be played on Nintendo 64s and now I have a Playstation 2 without the very reason for buying one. I may have found a suitable replacement for Goldeneye -- Goldeneye Rogue Agent. The multiplayer shoot-out is all I really wanted anyway. But I can't find an appropriate substitute for Mario Kart (Cart?). Can you help me? Or recommend any other games?
7 Comments:
Where is your head? I don't know it's you if your head isn't there. Although the thumbs look awfully familiar. :-P
Freaking AWESOME. Well done.
Hm... I second Rainey on the head question. Although I can't claim familiarity with the thumbs. Regardless of heads or thumbs it is an excellent picture. :)
Since I was taking the picture myself and had to set the timer, there was no way I could get my head in the shot and keep the words on the apron in focus, so I had to compromise.
Any onions in that casserole?
Dear Yax,
Help! I'm a twenty-something male who grew up in rural ruralia without ever having anything more than an original Super Nintendo. Once I hit college, I became familiar with two games which quickly whittled away any free time I had: Mario Kart (Cart?) and Goldeneye. I assumed these games could be played on any game station.
So I bought a Playstation 2. But woe! Both of those games (both!) can only be played on Nintendo 64s and now I have a Playstation 2 without the very reason for buying one. I may have found a suitable replacement for Goldeneye -- Goldeneye Rogue Agent. The multiplayer shoot-out is all I really wanted anyway. But I can't find an appropriate substitute for Mario Kart (Cart?). Can you help me? Or recommend any other games?
Sincerely,
A distressed non-gamer.
Post a Comment
<< Home