Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tag, I'm It

As soon as I read that I had been tagged for this thing by sbp I thought to myself that I'd done something like this before. Turns out I was mostly right. So now I have to come up with all new stuff.

Five Things You Don't Know About Me (And Were Probably Better Off Not Knowing, Anyway)

1. One time I was shopping for soup and couldn't find the flavor I wanted. I literally reached out to hit ctrl+f to search for it before I realized that doesn't work when you're not at your computer.

2. I like cold food. I believe that any food is just as good, if not better, after it's been in the fridge a while (the possible exclusion being french fries).

3. For Christmas, my mom got me a 1.5 quart mini slow cooker, a cookbook tailored to the same, and a custom-made apron that says "Domestic God." On the menu for tomorrow: Chicken Tex-Mex Casserole.

4. I just went to Sheetz to get something to eat, and in the parking lot I saw a couple with a dead car battery. Getting a jump. From an Amish guy. I don't know either.

5. All of these were about food, for some reason. I think this is the season to have eating on the mind.

Rainey and Trey, you two are up next.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. You never know with them Amish. :) (I can say that, right? They shouldn't be reading this anyway. It's not for business purposes. Unless Yax utilizes his blog for purposes of trading in lovely woodworking. Which you just can't beat.)

I want a picture of you in the "Domestic God" apron on this blog STAT.

12/27/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger whistler said...

I second that motion...

12/28/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Rainey said...

I third! Can you "third?" I don't know, but I'm thirding it anyway. Also, DARN YOU! Now I have to actually think. My life is not that interesting... stay tuned.

12/30/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home