I seem to be behind the times
My printer was giving me trouble today, requiring a reboot of my computer. When it booted back up, I signed back on to Instant Messenger. I got the same warning message I always get, but I actually bothered to read it this time. It told me
You are currently running the following out-of-date version of AOL Instant Messenger (SM):
4.8.2790
Although you may continue to use this version, we recommend that you upgrade to the newest version to obtain the latest features and bug fixes. You will be upgraded to the following version:
Final Release Version 5.9.3861
Huh. I guess running a four-plus-year-old version of AIM is why I can't see those new-fangled smilies I hear so much about. I've been thinking about updating, but hey... my version has no ads.
You are currently running the following out-of-date version of AOL Instant Messenger (SM):
4.8.2790
Although you may continue to use this version, we recommend that you upgrade to the newest version to obtain the latest features and bug fixes. You will be upgraded to the following version:
Final Release Version 5.9.3861
Huh. I guess running a four-plus-year-old version of AIM is why I can't see those new-fangled smilies I hear so much about. I've been thinking about updating, but hey... my version has no ads.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home