Friday, July 18, 2008

Act Now. NOW!

Look, I'd been hearing about this for a while. I'd been hearing about it from various fronts and I never checked it out, because one hears about a lot of things when one spends time on the internet, and often there isn't time to investigate them all.

I almost missed something big here.

Are you familiar with Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? Because if you aren't, you should be. And soon. Like, yesterday. I mean it. Pretty soon it will go to iTunes where you can pay to see it, and then to DVD. But if you act NOW! NOW! NOW! you can see it for free. And it's so good, it will totally be worth paying for. In fact, I feel guilty for seeing what I have seen without offering money to its creators. But you need to see it.

Look, I don't want to oversell this. It's not the greatest thing ever. But it IS in the top ten. Of things. Ever. That are great.

For crying out loud, would you just go and watch it!? It's only free until midnight on Sunday. Pay for it if you have to, but don't deprive yourself of this! It's too good to miss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that was the best thing in life...EVER.

I can't believe I missed it for so long. Thank goodness I got there in time. Thanks to you. - Rainey

7/20/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger lvs said...

THAT WAS AMAZING.

7/23/2008 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home