Daft Hands
Now... I know what you're thinking. The first thing you're thinking "Did he really just cop out again and try to make a post out of little more than a YouTube link?" But you'll play the video anyway because you trust me. For the first 50 seconds or so of the video, you'll be thinking, "Wow. This is easily the stupidest thing I've ever seen on YouTube, and that's really saying something because YouTube is second only to MySpace in its ability to magnetically attract stupidity." Very astute of you. At about 1:15 into the video, you will finally think, "Oh, okay, there is some actual content here." And, unless I very much miss my mark, by two minutes in, you will be thinking, "Whoa, this is cool. I totally see why he linked this now."
Unless I very much miss my mark.
Unless I very much miss my mark.


1 Comments:
Haha, I think that person just wanted to be able to flip people off over and over again without anyone really noticing. :-P
Very cool... yet I wonder how he/she ever thought to do that.
Post a Comment
<< Home