The Dutch and the Irish
I have no plans to make this into an mp3 blog, but everyone can use a little music from time to time. The Flying Dutchmen are on this site with a few free downloads. You know, in case you missed their CD release concert. I highly recommend tracking down the whole album, but since that could prove difficult, enjoy these quality songs. I listened to their album over and over again while my train to NYC was broken down this spring and it kept me from losing my mind.
Over on ESPN, there is a story about Notre Dame football coach Charlie Weis granting a boy's dying wish. Kind of touching, even if you don't care about football. In other football news, my fantasy team pulled off the upset and came away with a huge victory. My vanquished opponent has requested that the league not force him to shave his head. Of course, as he's moved to Atlanta since the draft, it's not like we can do much. Remember kids, it's always easier to talk trash from a thousand miles away.
Over on ESPN, there is a story about Notre Dame football coach Charlie Weis granting a boy's dying wish. Kind of touching, even if you don't care about football. In other football news, my fantasy team pulled off the upset and came away with a huge victory. My vanquished opponent has requested that the league not force him to shave his head. Of course, as he's moved to Atlanta since the draft, it's not like we can do much. Remember kids, it's always easier to talk trash from a thousand miles away.


4 Comments:
"It's almost like Montana was willing him to beat that defender and take it to the house," Weis said.
Just further proof that God is a Patriots fan.
Hey, someone had to say it.
Yay for your teams major victory! Of course I know absolutely nothing about it, but victory is a good word! :-D See you Friday!
aw the dutch would be touched by the exposure and your approval. also, I like that you didn't tell why you ended up being the guy to tape the game for the jurors. it's fun to make up my own stories in my head as to why "that guy" was you.
I'm glad to find you regularly on blogger! (I don't know why, except I really like blogger.) When are you going to be up at the Grove? I'm rolling in Friday night and staying till early Sunday afternoon.
Post a Comment
<< Home